Alita always apply the principles of good governance (corporate governance), including the value of passionate, integrity and excellence in a balanced way of a code of ethics and corporate culture. In the operational implementation, Alita always refer to the following 8 points:
- Control and direct relationship between the shareholders, the Board of Directors, employees, customers, partners, and society and the environment.
- Encourage and support the development of the Company.
- Managing existing assets are more trustworthy.
- Manage the risks and challenges better.
- Accountable for the performance to stakeholders.
- Avoid irregularities in the management of the Company.
- Maintaining the company's work culture.
- Maintain the good image of the company